- Suffering from Multiple Mouth cancer.
- Initially, it was an ulcer in the mouth which further went on to become cancer.
- Roop already underwent 2 major operations and this time the cancer was of level 4 which was caused in the jaw bone.
- Every time they used to go for the treatment and either with laser treatment they used to remove cancer or there would be a big surgery that took place.
- Roop went under a total of 5 surgeries of which 2 were big.
- The cancer was spread up to the jaw bones.
- As the cancer was at level 4 with jaw bone involvement, Roop has already consulted various doctors in India and Abroad. All the doctors suggested the same line of action which was surgery. Doctors suggested surgery can be major or minor it depending on the situation followed by chemotherapy.
- For time being Roop also underwent Preoperative chemotherapy. But its side effects were taking a higher toll on his body.
- Critical 4th stage Multiple mouth cancer.
- Underwent 5 surgeries.
- Underwent Preoperative chemotherapy. But its side effects were high.
- Cancer effects were increased and were flowing through Roop’s facial portions.
- The line of action suggested by doctors was the only surgery.
Roop came to know about this Advanced Healthcare treatment through social media. He attended the webinar along with his son.
As a testimonial by his son, he says that on the very first day of the course itself he saw changes taking place in Roop’s health.
On the second day, Roop was able to wake up and attend the webinar on his own.
Roop himself experienced a ray of hope after his treatment started and was already feeling way better than before.
Roop’s son admitted that Roop was so weak that he couldn’t stand for 5 minutes, But from day 1 of joining the course Roop would walk from the ground floor to the 4th floor.
- Physical changes were commendable.
- Roop was able to wake up on his own and was so weak earlier that he couldn’t stand for 5 minutes and now he was walking from the ground floor to the 4th floor.
- Roop, himself could notice changes as his swelling and pain from the facial area were also reduced.
Earlier Roop would not agree for follow up as he would feel that every time he go through the scan new illness will be detected. But, this time Roop himself was so optimistic about the scan and was self-assured that everything will be good.
- The swelling was reduced.
- As per the new scanning reports, it was clarified that the cancer was not increasing as it was at an earlier stage.
- The scanning reports also suggested that there are fair chances of a downward slope for Roop’s cancer.
Motivational line by the patient:
Roop was sure about his good health now and was certain that he can fight this multiple cancer. As the scanning reports suggested that his cancer has not increased,
“Roop said – It’s best that it has not increased, whether cancer has gone fully or not is not the concern, for now, It’s best that it is not increasing, and I am sure it will disappear from my body soon.”